- Manage a 21 building office park for a large institutional client. Improvements are subject to a technical ground lease with near term maturity. Tideline oversees collections and unit sales, enforces tenant default remedies, and serves as a liaison between the Ground Lessor, Lessee and the Owners Association.
- Manage a portfolio of performing and non-performing commercial real estate loans for 3rd party clients. Tideline oversees collections, ensures loan compliance and enforces lender's rights in event's of defaults including but not limited to foreclosure.
- Manage balance sheet and our partners assets during development, lease up and stabilization. Property types include vacant land, retail, office and multifamily.
- Developed and served as General Contractor for the construction of a retail property in an emering neighborhood. This speculative development was the first of it's kind in the area, and helped attract attention of new tenants and investment into the community. While working on plans and permits with the city, Tideline activated the vacant property by collaborating with the community.
- Acquired and repositioned an under performing office building. Created value by resolving title and access issues and and entered into a multi party Parking Management and Maintenance agreement on shared facilities. Tideline served as General Contractor and completed extensive renovation replacing Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing systems and brought the property up to current code including ADA and Title 24. Tideline invested in energy efficient upgrades that improved water use efficiency by 30% and energy efficiency by estimated 50%.
- Initiated foreclosure on a 30,000 sf single tenant office in Oregon. Received relief from stay in Borrower bankruptcy and obtained a court appointment of a Receiver to take control of property operations and implement $100,000 of immediate repairs to protect the collateral. Negotiated with four junior creditors to release claims and obtain clear title for a Receiver sale to a 3rd party. Total project time one year.
- Initiated and completed foreclosure on a medical office in Southern California. Evicted an adversarial tenant, completed interior and exterior renovations and sold the property to a 3rd party. Total project time nine months.
Negotiated a modification of two balance sheet loans secured by self-storage properties in southern California. Structure included cross collateralization, a lender controlled lock box, cash flow sweeps and cap-ex impounds.
- Tideline Partners was retained by I.D.E.A. Partners LLC to develop a dynamic financial model for IDEA1, a mixed use ground up development of 64K sf office, 218 apartments, and 10K sf of retail. The project is located in East Village, Downtown San Diego, and is a partnership between I.D.E.A. Partners LLC and Lowe Enterprises.
- Completed an in-depth market and asset analysis for a publicly traded bank on an REO 100K sf 60% vacant unanchored retail center in northern California. Purpose of the study was to evaluate the most cost efficient and risk adjusted strategy to fit the client’s parameters for exiting the asset. Analysis included field survey of tenants, property management and leasing team, city and planning department officials and an extensive data collection of existing and planned competing properties. A SWOT analysis was used to synthesize the data and present the findings to the client.